Guidelines for the Costume
- Arrange for persons to wear the costume and provide time for their training and rehearsal.
- Schedule their appearances at local schools, businesses, public buildings or special events.
Requirements for the Costume
- The Vince & Larry Costume must be cleaned according to the attached instructions.
- The Vince & Larry Costume must be returned in good condition and with all of their parts as follows:
- One head.
- One jumpsuit.
- One set of white gloves.
- The Larry Costume must be returned to either the DCCCA, Inc./SAFE Office or to the next individual/organization requesting it, as indicated on the loan agreement.
- Return the Larry Costume by certified parcel service, i.e., Federal Express, UPS, etc. Insure the contents for the replacement value of $400.
- The individual/organization named on this loan agreement is responsible for damage to and/or loss of the contents. While the contents are in your possession, it is recommended that they are insured for their replacement value of $1,000.
- Items 3, 4 and 5 are expenses that, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the individual/organization named on this loan agreement.
Check out length is one week unless other arrangements have been made with DCCCA, Inc./SAFE Office.